Theradome Laser Helmet
Device | Laser Hair Regrowth SystemTheradome
Don’t have time for salon hair loss therapies? Now you can get the same benefits at home with Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet, but at a much more affordable price. Cleared by the FDA, this low level light laser therapy device (LLLT) is specially designed to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth in men and women and you can use this device in the comfort and privacy of your own home. No need to spend your precious time and money on salon treatments now and simply bring the salon into your own home! Simply wear the helmet for 20 minutes twice a week and the therapy will help to restore the thickness and overall health of your hair.
- Promotes hair growth and benefits overall scalp health
- FDA approved
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Features 80 lasers with a wavelength of 678nm
- Lightweight, comfortable and completely hands free – Use at work or home
- Unique shape to allow proper ventilation - generates very low heat
- Employs voice technology for giving updates about the number of sessions and temperature
- Developed by former NASA biomedical engineer Tamim Hamid
Take your laser hair therapy to another level with Theradome™ Laser Helmet. The LLLT used in this device has been proven for increasing blood circulation in hair follicles, improving cellular metabolism, and reducing the effect of protein blocking enzymes. All these processes together contribute to a reduction in hair loss and the stimulation of hair regrowth.Read More
Clinical Strength, High Efficiency Laser for Hair Loss Treatment at Home*
Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) treatment is deemed as a highly effective treatment for hair loss, but until now you could only get this at premium hair salons. Also, the treatment cost is so high that it makes the therapy unaffordable for most people. But now, you can get the benefits of this advanced laser therapy in the comfort and privacy of your own home – thanks to the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet.
This laser helmet offers clinical-strength hair loss therapy at the push of a button. The device consists of 80 highly-efficient lasers that increase microcirculation in the scalp and hair follicles, accelerates the healing process and reduces inflammation – all of which are known to boost hair growth.
The unique features of the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet
- Custom-made laser diodes – Each laser diode is designed to ensure deep scalp LLLT absorption for maximum efficiency. Made of the highest quality material, each diode lasts 6,000 operational hours – means you can use the device 18,000 times.
- Brilliant design – The device offers maximum scalp coverage allowing you to treat all areas at once. Lightweight and cushioned for comfort, the helmet fits 98% of the population. The cordless design allows you to move freely while using the device. No remotes, no cables – all it takes is touch of a single button and you are ready to go.
- Automatic voice control – The inbuilt voice technology tells you about your session timing, treatment status, product status, battery charging and temperature warning. The device automatically shuts down after 20-minutes and voice reads out a countdown to monitor time.
- Inbuilt proximity sensors – Thanks to these sensors the session only starts when the Theradome™ Laser Helmet is placed on the head.
- Perfect for home use – Needs no prescription for use. This battery operated device delivers 5-7 high-dosage treatments on full charging. You can charge it using a USB charging lead via USB port or UK USB wall plug.
How does it work?*
The Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet features Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) - a breakthrough technology for treating hair loss. Clinical studies have also shown that LLLT has the ability to reverse hair thinning and stimulates hair growth by:
- Increasing blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles to allow cellular repair
- Stimulating microcirculation for improving cellular metabolism and protein synthesis
- Reducing protein-blocking enzymes to promote hair thickness and density
To know more about how the Theradome™ works, check out these videos:
Is the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet for everyone?
Theradome™ is designed to work for all stages of hair loss in both men and women. But the earlier you start the better results you will get. You can check the images to determine which stage best identifies your situation.
If pregnancy has left your hair thin and brittle, you can use the Theradome™ to make your hair healthy again. But, pregnant and breastfeeding women are not recommended to use the device.
How soon can you experience results?*
According to the clinical testing done by the manufacturer, 90% of participants experienced thicker and fuller hair after using the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet.
- First 4 to 18 weeks – You may experience a reduction in hair loss
- Within 18-26 weeks of continued use – You may start getting thicker, fuller and more lustrous hair
- Within 26-52 weeks of starting treatment – You can experience new hair growth
Order Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet
Simply click the ‘Add to Basket’ option and place your order for this laser helmet. Remember, we offer next day delivery for all orders placed before 4pm on any working day.